1) There will never be more than 21 million bitcoin
That’s less than half of the amount of millionaires in the world: 46.8 million.
2) Bitcoin can not be controlled by a single authority
No politician or banker can stop it or change anything about Bitcoin. It’s free and open to all.
4) Diversify your wealth
Diversifying your money is investment lesson number 1: don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Various asset classes like real estate, stocks, bonds, gold and bitcoin can make up a % of your portfolio at personal preference.
5) Large companies are exploring Bitcoin
Companies like Tesla, Paypal and Visa; banks like JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs; Pension funds like MassMutual and the largest investment firms of the world like BlackRock and Vanguard are just a few examples.
7) Bitcoin is the best performing asset
This shows bitcoin’s Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) vs other assets over various timeframes. For example this is showing that bitcoin has returned 75% on average, every year, for the past 8 years, while gold has returned 7% on average each year over the same period and stocks 9%. Source: Case Bitcoin Charts
8) Bitcoin mining is an incentive for renewable energy
9) You can start with as little as €100
No need to buy a full Bitcoin, you should start small.
10) We can guide you along the way
We help people and companies easily embrace Bitcoin into their lives and businesses.
Bitsaga can help you along any of these steps with a quick 30min bitcoin guidance meeting.